Founded in 1915 as a small, private college in the St. Louis suburban community of Webster Groves, Webster University has grown into an international network of campuses across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Currently, the University enrolls more than 20,000 students worldwide.
The 47-acre campus in Webster Groves still serves as the home of Webster's international network offering graduate programs in numerous fields of study.
Campus features include:
- Numerous microcomputer classroom-laboratories
- Media Center equipped with video and sound studio, photo labs and darkrooms, and teleconference center
- New 900-space parking facility
- New $22 million Emerson Library, which features a 24-hour microcomputer lab/cafe, an electronic classroom, lecture/conference rooms, online work stations and a collection of more than 250,000 volumes
- Bookstore with online ordering services
- University Center with athletic facilities, snack bar, and student activities
- The Loretto-Hilton Center for the Performing Arts serves as home of The St. Louis Repertory Theatre and Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
470 East Lockwood Avenue (map)
St. Louis, MO 63119-3248
314-400-2808 Fax: 314-968-7116