To qualify for consideration for admission to Webster University graduate programs, applicants must have (or be a candidate for) a bachelor's degree or equivalent and meet following minimum criteria:
- Earned a minimum 2.5 GPA (B average) in the undergraduate degree program
- Earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its international equivalent
- Apply online or download the International Graduate Application and the application fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) U.S.
- Official transcripts, mark sheets, diplomas, and/or certificates sent directly from each post-secondary institution attended/attending (in the native language, accompanied by certified English translations).
- Official English Language Proficiency Test Scores. Minimum required scores for graduate admission are as follows:
|230 computer-based test
|575 paper-based test|
|90-91 internet-based test|
Students with scores indicating intermediate level English Skills may take advantage of Webster's English as a Second Language Program.